Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search and found out that you can go to the dealer, it that also true to get a sticker for the 03? Called Chevrolet, and they can only provide for the 04's and 05's not an 03........
Also went to add the SSR to mygmlink, and found it is not offered for the 03,
what gives??????????????? Tom
 

·
Jeff & Terri
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
You will have to call them and they will have to list it for you. It will still show up as an 04. Had the same problem with mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JeffDBFl said:
You will have to call them and they will have to list it for you. It will still show up as an 04. Had the same problem with mine.
Jeff sent you a PM ........................................................Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Hello,
I went to the dealer and gave them my (03) VIN# and they printed two differnt Inquiries for me from the GM computer system.

1.) Vehicle Build
Lists every option code found in your glove box with explanations. (window sticker) Build date, plant built, Oreder #, weight ect...2 pages

2.) Summary
Claim History and Warranties (what was worked on and replaced).

Cheers!
Pretzel~
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
31,651 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
You can contact Triple A Enterprises. He made mine up for the 2004. He also does the stickers for Corvettes. The only thing, is that on the '03 and '04 the window sticker should say Chevy Truck, and he can't duplicate that. But the window sticker is exactly the same as factory outside of the actual sticker they use to put the info on. You'll have to go to your dealer and obtain the original dealer invoice info which has everything needed to make up the window sticker.

The name of the company is
Triple A Enterprises
PO Box 8463
Bloomington, IN 47408
Fax: 877 245-8252

Here's their website: http://www.window-sticker.com/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Roadster said:
Did a search and found out that you can go to the dealer, it that also true to get a sticker for the 03? Called Chevrolet, and they can only provide for the 04's and 05's not an 03........
Also went to add the SSR to mygmlink, and found it is not offered for the 03,
what gives??????????????? Tom

I went thru a lot to finally get mine, and GM was of no help to me.. they told me that they only can get them for '05's..when I threatened to put a complaint in to the Attorney General's office they told me about Triple A Enterprises. Also, according to the Maroney Law, every new car must come thru with a window sticker. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
Thanks for the help; I've hooked up on eBay and am now an official bidder "04ssr" being my nickname. Cool-shoulda used slingshot! This will be a nice birthday present for Randy if I can snag it. Adding :cool to the hotrod library-will be needing another shelf soon.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,378 Posts
Window Sticker

FatherLarry said:
You can contact Triple A Enterprises. He made mine up for the 2004. He also does the stickers for Corvettes. The only thing, is that on the '03 and '04 the window sticker should say Chevy Truck, and he can't duplicate that. But the window sticker is exactly the same as factory outside of the actual sticker they use to put the info on. You'll have to go to your dealer and obtain the original dealer invoice info which has everything needed to make up the window sticker.

The name of the company is
Triple A Enterprises
PO Box 8463
Bloomington, IN 47408
Fax: 877 245-8252

Here's their website: http://www.window-sticker.com/
Thanks for the info Larry. I've been trying to get a window sticker for my 03 SSR since I bought it 2 years ago. I just e-mailed Triple-A. Hope they can make me a sticker also.

Scott 0168 :thumbs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Scott 0168 said:
Thanks for the info Larry. I've been trying to get a window sticker for my 03 SSR since I bought it 2 years ago. I just e-mailed Triple-A. Hope they can make me a sticker also.

Scott 0168 :thumbs
I'm glad i can help. :thumbs :seeya
FatherLarry's Corvette Shop & Forum :flag
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top