Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Troy: I have had probs. viewing the gallery at home on all three of my macs and at work on the PC. Keep getting the message that there are no images in this gallery. What is up with that?

Ed:)

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, same problem. It does not even list my SSR photos. STrange eh? I am sure it is not a mac vs. PC problem because I can't see them on either platform.

Ed:-(

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Gallery

I haven't been able to get the gallery for a while. :mad

·
Registered
347 Posts
Interesting. When I logout I get the same error. Must be a permissions problem. Let me go take a look.

btw... please let me know whenever you find an error like this. I don't always see the same error. Thanks for the heads up on this one. :cheers

·
Registered
347 Posts
It should be working now. The reason that it worked for some and not for others is that you needed to be logged into the gallery to see the images. :cheers

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Troy: Works good now! I tried logging in before but it still did not work but it is doing fine now. Gotta get back to work. A client wants me to do a bunch of Rat Fink Designs using the SSR with the rat behind the wheel! Should be wild. In return, he is going to let me use his body shop to airbrush my truck later this month or early July.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts