Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my daughters just finished up their softball season and they had a fantastic coach this year. He loves my SSR and teases me at each game about me "getting him too nice a coaches present" referring to my slingshot 04 SSR. As a joke I'd like to get him a model of an SSR but I haven't seen any. Does anyone know where I can get one for the coach?

Thanks!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,382 Posts
Check EBay as well - you should be able to get a 1/18 scale for about half the $35.00 on Chevy Mall.

Ray
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
601 Posts
hpdjv said:
Hey, my daughters just finished up their softball season and they had a fantastic coach this year. He loves my SSR and teases me at each game about me "getting him too nice a coaches present" referring to my slingshot 04 SSR. As a joke I'd like to get him a model of an SSR but I haven't seen any. Does anyone know where I can get one for the coach?

Thanks!

You can try almost any toy store. And try Target and Walmart. I have seen them there also.
 

·
Senior Privileged Member
Joined
·
4,100 Posts
Many of the hooby shops carry (pre-built, not kits) metal models of the SSR that cost about $15 as I recall.

Jim G
 

·
Enjoying life as it comes
Joined
·
5,208 Posts
E-toys

SIMILAR TO E-BAY BUT IT'S ALL TOYS.

They will most likely have something if all else fails.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
I just got my toy today, it came from ToysRUs.com - Amazon.com.
This thing is "COOL"
Radio has 2 songs, lights flash, wheels spin, motor revs up, it has
voice.
"Made by "Road Ripper" #33564 I guess?"

Full Size Blow Up Doll Extra, just my luck!

The following items were included in this shipment:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1 13" Chevy SSR Motorized Roadst $16.99 1 $16.99
Toysrus.com, LLC item sold by Toysrus.com, LLC - taxed

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Subtotal: $16.99
Shipping & Handling: $6.07

Sales Tax: $0.92
Total: $23.98
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,665 Posts
SSR Model

You could sneak into Wildcat 66's house at night and take a dozen or so - She wouldn't miss them for a week - maybe more. :lol :lol
 

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
Joined
·
9,315 Posts
you are right!

Flassh said:
Check EBay as well - you should be able to get a 1/18 scale for about half the $35.00 on Chevy Mall.

Ray
Got an UV from ebay for $15 plus shipping and it was just like the one from Chevy Mall (who didn't have any UVs at the time) :)
 

·
Machell
Joined
·
20,829 Posts
Piddler said:
I just got my toy today, it came from ToysRUs.com - Amazon.com.
This thing is "COOL"
Radio has 2 songs, lights flash, wheels spin, motor revs up, it has
voice.
"Made by "Road Ripper" #33564 I guess?"

Full Size Blow Up Doll Extra, just my luck!

The following items were included in this shipment:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1 13" Chevy SSR Motorized Roadst $16.99 1 $16.99
Toysrus.com, LLC item sold by Toysrus.com, LLC - taxed

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Subtotal: $16.99
Shipping & Handling: $6.07

Sales Tax: $0.92
Total: $23.98

I have 3 different Road Ripper SSR's very cool toys.
Plus many other colors, shapes and sizes.


Quote:SSR Model

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could sneak into Wildcat 66's house at night and take a dozen or so - She wouldn't miss them for a week - maybe more.
__________________
Houtex Quote

And don't you dare try to sneak in:devil,
I have redocorated the front room of my house and it is now a Media Room with wall to wall SSR's I will post pictures when it is completed. Still have a couple of shelves to put up. I think I have over 50 SSRs and a few duplicates. Everytime we get a package in the mail the kids ask what SSR thing did I get this time:lol:lol
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top