Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,295 Posts
I'M in Maggie Valley wher should I stay?
Most of the Maggie Valley Rally crowd stays at the Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center there at the corner where you come in from Interstate 40. Jan & I stay over in Waynesville at the Brookside Mountain Mist Bed & Breakfast and as you go to the B & B, you pass a real good streak house on your left after you pass through downtown Waynesville. If you stay in Maggie, a nice place to eat is J. Arthur's (also on the left as you head downtown from the Maggie Valley Inn). A good place to eat breakfast is a Pancake House on the other end of town ... also on the left as you head toward the mountains tennesseecozydog. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: HAVE A GOOD TIME .

·
Registered
51 Posts
Most of the Maggie Valley Rally crowd stays at the Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center there at the corner where you come in from Interstate 40. Jan & I stay over in Waynesville at the Brookside Mountain Mist Bed & Breakfast and as you go to the B & B, you pass a real good streak house on your left after you pass through downtown Waynesville. If you stay in Maggie, a nice place to eat is J. Arthur's (also on the left as you head downtown from the Maggie Valley Inn). A good place to eat breakfast is a Pancake House on the other end of town ... also on the left as you head toward the mountains tennesseecozydog. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: HAVE A GOOD TIME .
We came through Maggie Valley yesterday and had a very good breakfast at Joey's Pancake House.

·
Premium Member
7,295 Posts
We came through Maggie Valley yesterday and had a very good breakfast at Joey's Pancake House.
Good, we always eat one breakfast there while in Maggie. Since we used to stay at a B & B, in Waynesville, of course we ate there 3 mornings. Not going this year. Actually would like to show up in Maggie Friday morning, do the Friday Cruise and Lunch, then head over to Pigeon Forge on Friday evening and do the Smoky Mountain Classic Chevy Show at the Inn at Christmas Place on Saturday and come home on Sunday morning. Due to wife's current health problems we just can't do it this year. Do hope things change and we can show up but not likely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts