Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Use as a utility vehicle for hauling

Votes: 1 0.6%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Which Way

Unsure how to answer this one. I use it as daily driver in the warm months then store it for the winter months. I have also used it several times for hauling. I guess for this poll it's a daily driver.

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,201 Posts
Need Another Option

Mine falls under the all of the above catagory.

I use it as a daily driver, hauler/utility vehicle, weekend cuiser, and specialty show truck, all rolled into one.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Mine usually only gets out on the weekends. :cool (if its not raining)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I drive my Black beauty every chance I get Day or nite, Rain or shine... I'll have owned it for two years this November and it still gets my blood-pressure up. Love the first gear wide-open under an underpass or in a tunnel................ Steve

·
Registered
70 Posts
I drive mine daily around town. I have yet to take it on a long trip. It is tough to do that when you have to carry two kids and a dog..... :mad I do get to use it for dates with my wife.... I think it is about time for us to take it on a road trip..... :cool Any takers for babysitting? :yesnod

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
FUZZY said:
Mine falls under the all of the above catagory.

I use it as a daily driver, hauler/utility vehicle, weekend cuiser, and specialty show truck, all rolled into one.

:agree

·
Registered
67 Posts
As much as I can...

I dont drive it to work and back because it takes me twice as long to get there, or in inclimate weather. I surely will never tow anything or pile stuff in the back. But I drive it as much as I can and when I can. I just love to drive it. Its one of the most enjoyable cars I have ever owned, which the count is around 160 to date. Sometimes I just sit in it while she is in the Garage, trying to justify going somewhere, Anywhere... :cool

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mine's a daily drive, but this weekend we decided to get a snow car to drive so it doesn't get exposed to the salt and snow. We 're calling the winter substitute the snowmobile. Looks like it will hide in December and January. I'll miss it but a sunny day will break it out of the barn and away we'll go.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Daily driver, 40 miles round trip M-F, sometimes S-S. Since I do ALL the shopping; groceries, hardware store, pet store, etc., it is usually hauling something everyday. Rain or shine, winter and summer, day, night, slumming, socializing, or just plain CRUSIN'

·
Registered
579 Posts
Personal and Private

FatherLarry said:
Which way do you go with your SSR?

Larry,

I'm sorry that's personal and private! :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

P.S. Specialty Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
A toad

I drive my SSR every day , Also tow it behind my motor home ( towed it from Neb.to Salem OR. and back to Texas.Will be towing it to Orlando Fl. next week. Wave if you see us. :seeya Kay :ssr

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seems like we all have the SSR fever in one way or another. It seems like we're becoming a cult of our own with this specialty vehicle. It's great to see how many people enjoy it in different ways. :thumbs :flag :ssr

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Which way I go

Every day driver for me , and i would not let it sit unless it was snowing or icy here.
That'll never happen

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Old Poll.....

I was just wondering what old polls were around and still open.....

BUMP

1 - 20 of 25 Posts