Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,558 Posts
Beautiful!! I think Chevrolet really missed the boat on not offering white as a color option. :crying:

The ad says its a 5-cylinder (?) NO. I would add some fine pinstriping to set the gloss white off but it really is impressive as it sits now. :smile2:

==============
David :black:

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,283 Posts
It looks like they did a good job with the color change from what you can see under the hood.

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like they did a good job with the color change from what you can see under the hood.
Yeah, I agree nice job on the paint color change, I bet that cost a few bucks.:surprise:

Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
Premium Member
7,342 Posts
Talked with Serge, it is painted, NOT wrapped, Carpeted Cargo Area. Does need some exterior Pin Striping and the Red stick on "tape" to the Alloy Rims. Red C H E V R O L E T letting on the hood and a vintage tail gate emblem would help the appearance. Located in Bellingham, Mass. right off I-495 southwest of Boston

·
Premium Member
3,719 Posts
Llr ?

I love it. It is such a blank slate.

You could flame it, stripe it with racing stripes.

I would ghost stipe it in pearl. From the pics it looks quite well done.

That LLR 5 cylinder makes it very rare indeed.

Dave

·
Super Moderator
14,055 Posts
I would get some vanity plates that say MOBY
What a dick! HaHa!
Hi Greg :seeya

This one was originally primer :silver: so that would have made the transition easier.
There are probably more but 2 other whites come to mind - one in Hawaii and another in Utah.

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
They only painted to the fender edge. Firewall is still the original silver color.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
...and you guys say that Silver looks like Primer!?!? :laugh:
This White looks more like a Primer to me. :wink2:
I don't hate it, I've just never owned a white vehicle.
:grin2:

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Talked with Serge, it is painted, NOT wrapped, Carpeted Cargo Area. Does need some exterior Pin Striping and the Red stick on "tape" to the Alloy Rims. Red C H E V R O L E T letting on the hood and a vintage tail gate emblem would help the appearance. Located in Bellingham, Mass. right off I-495 southwest of Boston
You should have told him it's not a 2010 and the VIN is wrong.:surprise:

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
I like the look as well, but as others have noted, it could use some pin striping or bling too boost it too another level. They apparently did a nice job on the repaint job. Pearl white would have been nice

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
Beautiful!! I think Chevrolet really missed the boat on not offering white as a color option. :crying:
I completely agree. It really needs the chrome exterior package to bling-up the white. Still, as you said, "Beautiful!"

Blast :purple:

·
Premium Member
7,342 Posts
You should have told him it's not a 2010 and the VIN is wrong.:surprise:
I know it Shadowman, but I thought I'd leave something for you to call him about. Try BR549, I believe it's still a working number. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:however, I believe Junior Samples has passed away and will not answer.

·
Premium Member
7,342 Posts

The ad says its a 5-cylinder (?) NO. I would add some fine pinstriping to set the gloss white off but it really is impressive as it sits now. :smile2:

==============
David :black:
Snowflake White or Ghost White with a Red interior would have been really sharp !!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts