Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
who are the ownwers

In my house theres one of each. But if you listen to my daughter there are two female owners here. :jester

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
My wife and I are the owners, and she says in a couple more weekends...
She will be able to reenact the transporter commerical!! :jester

·
Registered
181 Posts
Machell, My Dog May Be the Better Driver.

Was at a local "watering hole" with my dog Sammie. She's a big, white, Great Pyrenees. I may over over imbibed somewhat. Next morning, my car's in the driveway, parked in a straight, correct manner(which I hardly ever do). I have absolutely no recollection what-so-ever of driving home and there's white dog hair in the driver's seat! Now, how do you explain that? I'm beginning to think my dog may be the better driver! She does seem to have that same silly grin that ONLY SSR driver's have.---------------------------------------------Before I get flamed by angry MADD members pls. take this thread in the light hearted spirit in which I composed it!

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,334 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Are you a Male or Female SSR Owner? :thumbs
The SSR I own is definately a male! (lol)

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Male or Female?

I put my wife's name on the pink but so far only a male driver. She refuses to drive it until I get my first ding in it. With a little luck she will never drive it. Ha Ha.

·
Premium Member
6,310 Posts
Michigan get together

How about us SSR owners from south western Michigan hooking up for an informal gathering?? :party Scott 0168

1 - 14 of 14 Posts