Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year, I found out that there is a light in the glove compartment!!!

I am not sure why I didn't know this before. Maybe because I hardly ever sit on the passenger side! Or I never look in the compartment.

But I think the main thing is.... The light didn't stay on. It was on for a minute, I shut the door and opened it back up when I realized there was a light but it didn't come on again. :( Now what?

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Light

You need to talk to the little guy in the refrigerator, he can get ahold of his brother in your glove box ! :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol :jester

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Hey Machell,

I had the SAME THING when I picked up Miss Daisy. They replaced the light switch and it's worked perfectly ever since.

Just my $0.02...............

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OH so it is supposed to be there and supposed to work. Oil change on Friday, they will check it out too.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
I had to run out and check mine, and yes, it has a glove compartment light. Like you I never ride in the passenger seat and I didn't know it had one either.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Sure did. But like the refrigerator, I'm not sure it turned off when I closed the door, but my battery hasn't run down so it probably did. LOL

·
Registered
579 Posts
I Knew

I knew, however the problem is that the light is just not bright enough, to really notice or make a hugh difference especially with the black interior of the glove compartment.

Or Maybe it's just my eyes.

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts