Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the Chin Spoiler on the 05 SSR pace truck.
What is the site to buy it from?
Thanks
Eddie

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
chin spoiler

Piddler said:
I'm looking for the Chin Spoiler on the 05 SSR pace truck.
What is the site to buy it from?
Thanks
Eddie
Axiom is currently developing a chin spoiler similar to the one on the pace car. I don't believe the actual one on the pace car is available to the general public. At least that is what I've read on the forum. You can go to the search feature and type in ' chin spoiler ' or go to: www.axiomdesignsolutions.com

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
I have a spoiler in the making now, should get the proto-type back this week to send to the fiberglass guy. It'll take the place of the plastic "square" peice under the front that will be shaped nicely, and you can paint any color you want!

GR

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, got me one ordered from Axiom.
The wonderful lady there said I should have
it in 3 to 4 weeks.
God I hate to wait!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Patience is required of all great things of quality in life. They will take a good bit of time but are sure to do a perfect job on the fit and finish. I hate waiting too, but in this case, I will wait as long as it takes, be it 4 weeks or more, whatever. Their products are top notch. :thumbs

·
Premium Member
9,391 Posts
I think the price I saw on their website was $350.00, which I assume is for an unpainted version.

Ray

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,781 Posts
Two factors involve determine cost....

First is painted or unpainted version. Second is whether you are a previous customer and eligible for a discount.

P/P Peace :flag

1 - 11 of 11 Posts