Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going through some old pics and came across this. This SSR was on display at the 2005 Daytona 500. Someone want to claim this SSR?

Attachments

·
LKMURKY
450 Posts
I dunno but sure would like that Chrome or Stainless Trim around the Tailgate 3rd Brake light on my Blur, anybody got a source for that?
LKMURKY

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dunno but sure would like that Chrome or Stainless Trim around the Tailgate 3rd Brake light on my Blur, anybody got a source for that?
LKMURKY
Think that is all part of the light bar. Definitely a special order item.

·
Super Moderator
13,943 Posts
It is either #304 or #316 of the 2 American LeMans Pace trucks - I should be able to tell which by the white emblem in the lower left of the windshield but I just don't feel like it! HaHa!
Mike Joy (200mph) owns #316 - #304 is owned by a Fanatic but don't think he has not disclosed so I can't either.
#304 was owned by Chevy dealer Paul Masse in Rhode Island

#304 & #316.jpg

#303 & #331 were the MY2003 Multi Flame Pace Trucks
These comprised 4 of the Original 69 WD1 Pilots

I don't think I have a picture of the MY2003 Multiflames together
I have one of #303 and the 2005 MutiFlame #14113, but this is #303

#303 - Jay.jpg

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,276 Posts
LKMURKY
That is all part of the strobe assembly done by Wheel 2 Wheel when they did the Pace Truck conversion. I have never seen either of these LeMans Pace trucks in person, but the Bowtie on the cargo cover of those trucks is also illuminated.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am happy to say Ed sold that masterpiece to me......see everyone in Daytona

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,276 Posts
FYI

The truck in post 1 is one of the SSR Pace Trucks as noted by Cash. Here are some pics of Cleve's/Ed's former truck, also Red, White & Blue and a great looking R as well.

Attachments

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,066 Posts
I am happy to say Ed sold that masterpiece to me......see everyone in Daytona
A big hearty Welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts