Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had so many requests to find vehicles for members of this forum that i may have overlooked what you are looking for or who wanted it i'm requesting that you make a posting to this link letting me know the color options and price range that you want so i can actively have someone try to find you your next ssr

if you have one and want to trade post it here if dont have one and want one post it here

i have 3 salesman that are trying to fill the needs of the members here let me know what you are looking for and i will PM you when i find it . ... hope i can get each and everyone of you your vehicles and save you 1000's over what others would charge just let me knwo what i need to do and if you do it in this listing it will enable my salesman to find what you want then have me pm you :)

talk to you soon

billy

my grammer still stinks

·
Registered
442 Posts
Billy, New silver 6 speed for $30K. The 6 speed is the ONLY option I appreciate and do not want to pay for any others that are not worth warm spit to me. thnx!

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
ISLANDDREAMS said:
i have had so many requests to find vehicles for members of this forum that i may have overlooked what you are looking for or who wanted it i'm requesting that you make a posting to this link letting me know the color options and price range that you want so i can actively have someone try to find you your next ssr

if you have one and want to trade post it here if dont have one and want one post it here

i have 3 salesman that are trying to fill the needs of the members here let me know what you are looking for and i will PM you when i find it . ... hope i can get each and everyone of you your vehicles and save you 1000's over what others would charge just let me knwo what i need to do and if you do it in this listing it will enable my salesman to find what you want then have me pm you :)

talk to you soon

billy

my grammer still stinks
You don't have to be good at grammar To spell
salesman: I are one:yesnod

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
crogan said:
30g for 6 speed ls2 ssr you are dreaming
I just bought a new loaded 6-speed from Billy for $ 31,600. It can happen! It has every option except the hitch and saddle bags - and a bonus, it came with both the wood and metal strips for the carpet kit! :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
crogan, "ls2" is YOUR comment, not my request. I stated clearly what I do want and do not want and really do not need help with that. If you followed this forum as I have, you would realize a loaded '05 6 speed sold in Dec. in Pa. for under $30K and the rebate has gone up a grand since then and I am NOT after a loaded one, as I stated clearly.

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
'06 6-Speed w/Chrome

I was thinking about a new '05 6-speed. But the more I (THINK)! I want another 06 with chrome. 6-speed this time. I bought my first SSR from Billy. He gave me a great deal. We did have a little misunderstanding on the '04. But we happily resolved that. I think he is great for this Forum. My Thanks to Billy. Mason :thumbs

·
Registered
15 Posts
All I need is Chrome and Gauges

Billy, I am in the market and looking. If you want to help scout for me you have free range of options or color with the only requirements being chrome wheels (so I don't have to do that myself) and the gauges. Either an 05 or 06 fine and auto or 6 speed fine. Need either new or demo with under 500 miles on it as I am going to have to use as my daily driver the first year before I can put up into collection. I want to still have under 10,000 miles on it when essentially take off the road except for Sunday afternoons and car shows. Preference is for a dealership somewhere in FL so I can drive low mileage 02 Camaro up to see it and decide if want to trade or keep that car based on dealer offer. I can do $33K done and on the road including tax, title, tag, and dealer prep which backs into slightly under $31K before those add ons. Thanks,

·
Registered
442 Posts
People are funny. I say I want a stripped one for $30K and get "you are dreaming," but then others want chrome wheels, boards, gauges and bed carpeting for a few hundred more and they get no "you are dreaming". Amazing! Billy, we thank you for whatever you can do and remember if you find what I am after I might be flexible on color but REALLY want silver (w/o chrome wheels) and if you are getting it shipped, ship it HERE, not there!

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Hey I think I am dreaming and in my dream everyone gets what they want, Oh I'm awake now. Lets just stick to the question asked so Billy can get his info! :) ;)

·
Registered
442 Posts
My prefs were intended for Billy. Do I think he will find an '05 with just one option, the 6 speed? Of course not, but telling him that is all I want explains my prefs very well and tells him if he gets a relatively stripped silver 6 speed he has it sold. Meanwhile, if I can bump into a deal like the one in Pa. last Dec. or the one Billy just sold, that would not be too bad either. If not, I am NOT going to spend what I consider to be too much to get an SSR, even though I really do appreciate their styling. Hell, a year or two from now new '06's will be cheap. A local dealer has quoted me a great price for a new ordered silver Corvette with Z51 and the new 6 speed automatic (I prefer manual trans but wife has bad knees and I can compromise if the automatic is a 6 speed) for less than most of ya'll paid for your SSRs. I hate the parking lot dings that metal bodies end up with even though I park "way out there" and I hate the rust Michigan salt causes even though I get great OilGard rustproofing in Canada across the river and Vettes do have a removeable roof and the decent engine, etc. so life is good!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a Yellow 2005 Auto, fully loaded. If I could do it fairly painlessly (is that a word) I would move into a 2006 two-tone (blue/silver or blue/black), 6-speed (I guess I could live with a Auto if I had to), with all the chrome and all the toys.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Billy:
I'd like to trade my '05 Aqua Blur automatic 1SB w/guages and chrome wheels for a similar '06, new. Mine has 4200 miles and is flawless. How much would I have to hurt? Mine listed at $49000, which is what I paid 11/04.
Thanks,
Don

ISLANDDREAMS said:

talk to you soon

billy

my grammer still stinks

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm looking for an '05 or '06 6speed in Aqua Blur, Pacific blue or Black. Chrome wheels and gauges. Price point in the low $30's.
Thanx!!

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
So just what is the real factory to Dealer cash back if a $50K SSr can be sold for $31.5K??? and you know no one took a loss on it and most likely went to Cancun afterwards??

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I believe it's been mentioned before that these low prices come as a result of, multi car, dealer trades involving other highly desirable cars. Basically somebody else pays more for his car so you can have an SSR at the extremely low price.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
SSR low prices

$ 31,500 for a $50k SSR now is because dealers :reddevil sold $43k SSR for $50k to $60k in 2003.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts