Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled up alongside a Silver model on Highway 6 in Houston at about 4:00 PM this afternoon. Just waved - traffic too heavy to do anything else. Was it anybody on this board???

·
Registered
2 Posts
houtex said:
Pulled up alongside a Silver model on Highway 6 in Houston at about 4:00 PM this afternoon. Just waved - traffic too heavy to do anything else. Was it anybody on this board???
Yep, that was probably me. You were not in in your SSR, were you?!?! I don't remember seeing another SSR. I was on Hwy 6 about that time headed south. Sorry I didn't see you! Have you enjoyed the cool weather the last few days? Many on this board will laugh to think of upper 80's as cool! It has been nice out and about with the top down!!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Must have been more

SilverSSR said:
Yep, that was probably me. You were not in in your SSR, were you?!?! I don't remember seeing another SSR. I was on Hwy 6 about that time headed south. Sorry I didn't see you! Have you enjoyed the cool weather the last few days? Many on this board will laugh to think of upper 80's as cool! It has been nice out and about with the top down!!
No - we were both northbound and he definitely saw me - I was in the SSR and we waved at each other. LOVING this weather. Came into work this morning - it was 70 degrees. Driving to South Louisiana on business later today - will be in the lower 90's so I'm sure the top's going back up. But the MP3 player is all charged up!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts