Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On I-35 heading north in Texas on Labor day around 10:00 am near Temple. Asphalt Black with flame pinstriping. Top was up and you came up behind me and I moved over so you could pass, waved at you, honked at you, flashed my lights at you to try and get you to pull over, I followed you for awhile and it was obvious you didn't want to stop. Male driver appeared to be in late 20's. I was in my redline red SSR with top down, sceaming and waving like an idiot.

My intent was to see if you were a fanatic member and to recruit you if you weren't, so if I don't get a response, I can only assume you are not a member or you are just rude as you were Monday on the freeway.
Anyway, nice looking SSR and pinstriping.

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wildcat66 said:
Way to go AMPMOP you scared him away!!! :lol:lol:lol
I sometimes seem to have that effect on some...maybe I should switch deodorants.

·
Registered
185 Posts
ampmop said:
On I-35 heading north in Texas on Labor day around 10:00 am near Temple. Asphalt Black with flame pinstriping. Top was up and you came up behind me and I moved over so you could pass, waved at you, honked at you, flashed my lights at you to try and get you to pull over, I followed you for awhile and it was obvious you didn't want to stop. Male driver appeared to be in late 20's. I was in my redline red SSR with top down, sceaming and waving like an idiot.

My intent was to see if you were a fanatic member and to recruit you if you weren't, so if I don't get a response, I can only assume you are not a member or you are just rude as you were Monday on the freeway.
Anyway, nice looking SSR and pinstriping.
Wow what a coincidence. I have a 2005 and was on I35 headed from Georgetown to Ft Worth on Monday about 11 am. No flames but Asphalt with an Arizona License plate. Was actually moving to Ft Worth area from Az that day.
I would have noticed a Red SSR for sure.

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUDDYWHITE said:
Wow what a coincidence. I have a 2005 and was on I35 headed from Georgetown to Ft Worth on Monday about 11 am. No flames but Asphalt with an Arizona License plate. Was actually moving to Ft Worth area from Az that day.
I would have noticed a Red SSR for sure.
So was it you, maybe I got the pinstriping wrong. Do you have pinstriping, maybe you were asleep and didn't see me, but you had to have seen that state trooper we both passed...
So if it was you, hi again and welcome to Texas, if not, well...welcome to Texas.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks, I think I came by a little later but there were lots of troopers out. I am just moving to Ft Worth Area but you may see me around down there on weekends. My son goes to Southwestern and i will be down there watching him play baseball a lot. I will look for the Red SSR.

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUDDYWHITE said:
Thanks, I think I came by a little later but there were lots of troopers out. I am just moving to Ft Worth Area but you may see me around down there on weekends. My son goes to Southwestern and i will be down there watching him play baseball a lot. I will look for the Red SSR.
Cool, we are planning a hill country ride 9/24 tentatively as of right now. Keep checking the southwest forum for updates.

·
Registered
203 Posts
BUDDYWHITE said:
BUDDYWHITE,
What part of Ft. Worth did you move to?

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
I like the name of this thread..........The Arizonian .........he was a New Yorker.. who traveled west thru Virginia, onto Kansas , then to New Mexico , But went back down to Texas, then started heading for Ca. but stopped in Az, and he hasn't left yet :glol :glol :glol :glol :jester

1 - 10 of 10 Posts