Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming home tonight, I saw two drivers looking for Darwin award nominations. Neither qualified but both are TSTL.

Here's the story.

I'm on a two lane freeway in the slow lane. Ahead in the fast lane is a big rig. Farther ahead in the slow lane is another big rig followed by a sedan and an Explorer. The Explorer was about even with the back wheels of the big rig in the fast lane. A small car races onto the freeway from an on ramp. He stretches the on ramp by driving on the shoulder of the road trying to pass the Explorer on the right. There isn't enought room between the Explorer and the sedan ahead for him. Ahead the sholder narrows. The small car fails to slow and fall behind the Explorer forcing it over toward the big rig. The driver of the Explorer finally gives way. Both drivers are angry. The slow lane is actually moving a little faster. As soon as the rear bumper of the Explorer clears the front bumper of the big rig, he moves to the left lane. Only to be cut off by the same guy again. Who this time not only cuts him off but forces the Explorer to brake with what couldn't have been more than a foot between him and the big rig.

Meanwhile everybody behind, including me, is slowing down in anticipation.

Somehow those fools missed wrecking themselves, the big rig, and who knows how many others. :nono

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
another near hit, people just don't pay attention, some lady was turning left and was in that lane then all of the sudden changed her mind and pulled out in front of my SSR and husband who were in the right lane. Luckily for her, he had room to pull even further over in the the outside right lane. What would these people do if we responsible people weren't paying attention.

Happy and Safe Driving for the Thanksgiving Holiday's Hope to see all of you back here after the long weekend. Happy Cruisin'

1 - 3 of 3 Posts