Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm installing my Kaminari grill (fascia) next week and I was curious to know where you got your driving lites, they look like they fit in there really nice. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,327 Posts
Until Kelly can confirm, check out PIAA's selection of driving lights. I had a set of dual fog/driving lights on my Sonoma that worked really well.

Attachments

·
DSTRSSR
528 Posts
I got mine from a local hot rod shop (a friend's shop) They look like Rigid lights
they are a 6x6 flood type (you can get the same in a driving light)
they fit in the front kind of snug so not much adjustment for aiming is why I went went with the flood. One thing I did was to find some H11 pigtail adapters so I could hook up the fog lights without cutting the factory wiring

Kelly

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got mine from a local hot rod shop (a friend's shop) They look like Rigid lights
they are a 6x6 flood type (you can get the same in a driving light)
they fit in the front kind of snug so not much adjustment for aiming is why I went went with the flood. One thing I did was to find some H11 pigtail adapters so I could hook up the fog lights without cutting the factory wiring

Kelly
Thanks for the reply. Don't know if I'm going with round, square or leave empty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts