Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked with Russr04 and he said there are 7 or 8 SSR's in our fair city. So if you are from Redding or nearby reply to this post and let's see if we can get together for some fun runs to Burney Falls, McCloud the Coast or whatever. John317

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Too Bad

I was there Friday evening, spent the night at the Red Lion. Left town about 8:30.
Next time I'll know better..

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Next time let me know..we'll get a cup of coffee or something...John317

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Pardon the Grammar

I did not mean to use the possesive case of "who" in my inquiry, I meant to say "Who's" more correctly, What SSR owners live in Redding?

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
Who,s in Redding

JOHN317 said:
I talked with Russr04 and he said there are 7 or 8 SSR's in our fair city. So if you are from Redding or nearby reply to this post and let's see if we can get together for some fun runs to Burney Falls, McCloud the Coast or whatever. John317
Hi John317,

I,m in Bella Vista. I have meet Russr04 before on the SSR Petaluma rod run. I have seen a few SSRs driving around the Redding area. I would be up to getting together for some runs.

Ed

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to hear from you!!

QWKSSR said:
Hi John317,

I,m in Bella Vista. I have meet Russr04 before on the SSR Petaluma rod run. I have seen a few SSRs driving around the Redding area. I would be up to getting together for some runs.

Ed
Send me a PM and I'll give you my phone #. Let's get a list of locals so we can organize some fun events. I found an 03 Redline that lives 2 blocks from me (Rich G) so that makes 4 of us plus the guy in Antioch. By the way, I wondered why I couldn't get QWKSSR for my lic plate. Now I know.

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Steve send me a PM

SSR-Club.com said:
when it's hot, it's hot in redding. I'll hook you up with redding related ssr members, steve

Send me a PM so we can start a rositer of people in our area to do some runs with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts