Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried several time to post a pic. I understand the format and size; I am in line there. My son takes the same pic and posts it on your board. What is up here?:banghead

·
Registered
277 Posts
:lurk
zainossr said:
I have tried several time to post a pic. I understand the format and size; I am in line there. My son takes the same pic and posts it on your board. What is up here?:banghead
When you create a post your probably not scrolling down to Additional Options? Scroll down to Additional Options, Attachment, Browse, Select your picture from the proper location and hit Open. Be sure when you browse you have All Files selected in File Type.

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Fred Edick said:
:lurk
When you create a post your probably not scrolling down to Additional Options? Scroll down to Additional Options, Attachment, Browse, Select your picture from the proper location and hit Open. Be sure when you browse you have All Files selected in File Type.
Ok, gonna try it again!

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WELL, I DID IT! Guess what, did it the same as I did everytime before on the old format. Maybe this new set up made the difference. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts