Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sounds like you guys had a great time, but some things just have to take precedence.

My oldest son was married on the beach at Nags Head.

We did have a few good days of cruising the Outer Banks.

And we were voted the Best Looking Ride on the Ferry. This is going from Hatteras to Ocracoke Island.

Diggs

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,127 Posts
Congratulations

Best of luck to the newlyweds!!!!!! :thumbs

There are a few things in life more important than cars....... let's see........ Yup, that is one of them.... :cheers :cheers

Mike

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
Congrats to thenewyweds. There is always next time. The family is more important.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Best Wishes and .....

Cheers to the Newlyweds!!!:cheers

RickSSR :cool

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Congrats , and I love the first picture on the beach......that's a keeper ! :thumbs

Next time give us a heads up, I would love to see an SSR wedding parade ! :)

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Diggs,

You made the right choice. :thumbs

Great picture of them! And they look so happy too!

P.S. You parked pretty close to the rail there! :eek

One more thing, I thought you had a GTO wing on the back of your blue beauty. What happened?

W

·
0 Posts
Congrats to the newlyweds!

Thanks for sharing your happiness with us! Those are great pictures. Looks like your son and bride are very happy! I wish them the best!

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, ya see, it's like this...

Buffy said:
Diggs,

You made the right choice. :thumbs

Great picture of them! And they look so happy too!

P.S. You parked pretty close to the rail there! :eek

One more thing, I thought you had a GTO wing on the back of your blue beauty. What happened?
We were the last one to make it on the ferry for that trip. I was a little worried about the guy waving us. He kept giving us the "come-on" wave. I guess he was right but it sure didn't look like it from the driver's seat.

About the GTO wing. You are almost correct. I have taken a couple of pictures of what it will look like (one is in my avatar), but it has not been permanently installed yet. Since the wing came off a blue GTO and our truck is Aqua Blur, the colors don't match. I am waiting for our Axiom chin spoiler to take it to the body shop for paint. I figured it would be easier for the painter to do them both at the same time.

Diggs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts