Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Jim-n-Tanya
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of people have asked me time and time again.....

Why did you buy an SSR?

#1. Because I wanted one since 1999.
#2. Because you don't have one.
#3. Because I can't buy a head turner for under 70K.
#4. I Like trucks and Chevrolets.
#5. Its a :ssr thing you wouldn't understand.

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Because I've never had a hot rod, hate cars, so this was perfect!!!!!!:ssr :ssr :ssr

·
Registered
288 Posts
Everything I need

1. A hot rod
2. A truck
3. A convertible

:party

·
Registered
185 Posts
wildcat66 said:
It was yellow!!!!! :lol
A Truck :nono no car!
Because it was so hot!!!!
Hard top Convertable!!!!
and what a great looking yellow one at that. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

Because the SSR is sleek sexy and rare with a hint of nasty attitude.
It’s the woman in tight black leather with cleavage, who knows she has it and says lick my thighs. And you say, Thank you how high. :rolleyes:

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
REBEL said:
Because the SSR is sleek sexy and rare with a hint of nasty attitude.
It’s the woman in tight black leather with cleavage, who knows she has it and says lick my thighs. And you say, Thank you how high. :rolleyes:

Hot, Steamy and Cute!!! :)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
SSR03 said:
Lots of people have asked me time and time again.....

Why did you buy an SSR?

#1. Because I wanted one since 1999.
#2. Because you don't have one.
#3. Because I can't buy a head turner for under 70K.
#4. I Like trucks and Chevrolets.
#5. Its a :ssr thing you wouldn't understand.
I agree completely. Well said:thumbs

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
O.k.

O.K. it’s the beautiful long haired Goddess in a pink flowery floor length print dress, that’s says. Yes you may kiss me, but not in public sir (with a wink). And then sashays away. (With extra east to west in her step) The lines of the SSR are sexy and with a powerful attitude. I bought this SSR without ever driving her or another SSR. I seldom lower the top. I love this truck because of its top up attitude. :angel gooder ;)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Nope, you're right.. the first description was the best...She's a real party girl!:party

·
Registered
138 Posts
I hope people just ask me why I bought the SSR and not continue you it by saying a cadillac escalade EXT looks better. That really makes me think that i am clearly surrounded by idiots. In the end of the day, it turns more heads then a ferrari does.

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
The one I get most often is in the reverse sort of..

You Traded in your CORVETTE??? FOR THAT??? WHY????? Its HUGE! Bet is wont fit in the Garage!!! What is It AGAIN????

Poor dears just don't get it I guess.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
1ST Was Better

woohoo said:
Nope, you're right.. the first description was the best...She's a real party girl!:party

:agree It’s the woman in tight black leather with cleavage, who knows she has it and says lick my thighs.:rolleyes: Humm Hubby's Birthday is tomorrow.

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
:agree It’s the woman in tight black leather with cleavage, who knows she has it and says lick my thighs.:rolleyes: Humm Hubby's Birthday is tomorrow.
Oh My Deb, Your going to give eveyone "morning wood" if you keep that up..:yesnod

1 - 20 of 40 Posts