Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a decent exhaust system and corsa is a little out of my price range but it would be really nice to have, but i hear great things about the magnaflow, so any help from anybody would be great..Thanks

Jay

K

·
0 Posts
I have the Corsa catback system on my SSR now. I may be having a true dual exhaust put on later this week. If this occurs I would be willing to sell you the corsa system I have now. It is in perfect shape and has about 4000 miles on it. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
185 Posts
i put a flowmaser series 50 exhaust on mine and love the sound and performance. it is still single in and dual out. additionally i replaced the factory airfilter with an AirRaid filter. this added about 15 hp verified by before and after dyno i am happy with these results for the price. anxious to get superchip when available. I hope this helps

·
Registered
515 Posts
BUDDYWHITE said:
i put a flowmaser series 50 exhaust on mine and love the sound and performance. it is still single in and dual out. additionally i replaced the factory airfilter with an AirRaid filter. this added about 15 hp verified by before and after dyno i am happy with these results for the price. anxious to get superchip when available. I hope this helps

Buddy you have a PM thanks....Tom

·
Registered
374 Posts
Jay03SSR said:
im looking for a decent exhaust system and corsa is a little out of my price range but it would be really nice to have, but i hear great things about the magnaflow, so any help from anybody would be great..Thanks

Jay
If you live in the Atlanta area, a friend of mine owns a muffler and performance shop. He sells both Magnaflow and Flowmasters, will weld up the system instead of clamps, and can even do custom mandril bending. He made a custom X-pipe for my Marauder, can do the same for the SSR. Magnaflow makes a great SST exhaust kit, with polished SS muffler. Check out their website for a dyno run on this exhaust.

PM me for more info if interested

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ken i would definently be interested if the specs on your 04 corsa exhaust is the exact same as my 03, im hoping that corsa made them the same for the 03 as well and that we can work something out, because i have been looking for a while for corsa and i dont have 1100$ to spend on exhaust so hopefully i can take your off your hands :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts