Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered and installed (10 minute job max) rhobble's baffle. Hooray!!! No more squeaks like I had with "bobs" It is invisible, sturdy and super professional in appearance. Chevy should market these instead of that huge awkward mesh unit. If ANY of you are tired of the wind buffetting, and in the market, you would be doing yourself a huge disservice to NOT look at (and buy) roy hobbles beautiful design. Job well done Roy!!

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
SSRedRod said:
Just ordered and installed (10 minute job max) rhobble's baffle. Hooray!!! No more squeaks like I had with "bobs" It is invisible, sturdy and super professional in appearance. Chevy should market these instead of that huge awkward mesh unit. If ANY of you are tired of the wind buffetting, and in the market, you would be doing yourself a huge disservice to NOT look at (and buy) roy hobbles beautiful design. Job well done Roy!!

Thanks Martin, for the great recommendation I knew you would like it! Happy Cruising. :seeya
for anyone that missed the thread check it out Click here: Chevy SSR Fanatic - Ssr Wind Baffle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts