Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My "pre-owned" '05 didn't come with a sticker. I'm not sure if my SSR has some extras or not. Is a replacement copy of a window sicker available..?

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
window sticker

A dealer should be able to come up with one if bought new . I don't know how if bought used

·
Premium Member
6,382 Posts
Go to our Search Site tab at the top of this page and enter window sticker. There was a place that will make you one for $35.00. Its almost impossible to have an original one made. Im still trying to get one for my PEP 03. Their machine at the plant is set for 06 and they say they can not change the date back. Thats what I was told >:mad

Scott 0168

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like end of story..I got one for a '67 vette like that $35.00 deal,but I had to tell THEM the options.:banghead :lol

·
Premium Member
6,382 Posts
Window Sticker

I've tried all sources, Dealer, Craft Center, etc, to get an orginal window sticker for my early PEP 03 SSR. No luck!:banghead
I think Im just going to order one from Triple A Enterprises @ www.window-sticker.com for $35.00. Its a reproduction, but I feel it will be better than nothing. Anyone else used this company to get a reproduction sticker?

Scott 0168

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I got lucky...I just got the build sheet for my truck faxed from the orig dealer that lists all my codes. Turns out I have a 1SB pkg and looks like some other goodies too.:thumbs

·
Premium Member
6,382 Posts
Window Sticker Replacement

Scott 0168 said:
I've tried all sources, Dealer, Craft Center, etc, to get an orginal window sticker for my early PEP 03 SSR. No luck!:banghead
I think Im just going to order one from Triple A Enterprises @ www.window-sticker.com for $35.00. Its a reproduction, but I feel it will be better than nothing. Anyone else used this company to get a reproduction sticker?

Scott 0168
After using one of my contacts at the LCC I finally received the company invoice on my 03 SSR. Figured I better get it before the plant closes. I then sent the invoice off to Triple A Enterprises for a window sticker reproduction. I just got it back from Triple A yesterday. They did a great job, had them laminate it too. No one will never know the differance!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts