Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the many inquiries I have had the past couple weeks I am happy to announce I will be offering a Woodward Dream Cruise Special on the WindsuppreSSR. If you purchase a WindsuppreSSR with the optional letters I will throw in a set of Thin Line Bumpers at no charge plus include free installation. This special is only for the day of the cruise. (all day Saturday)
For those with a long drive back home after the Dream Cruise you will have the opportunity to do it in comfort and style with the top down.
Plus remember anyone that shows up with a WindsuppreSSR or gets one at the show will get a free T-shirt to commerate this great event

:seeya

Attachments

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
rhobbel said:
Due to the many inquiries I have had the past couple weeks I am happy to announce I will be offering a Woodward Dream Cruise Special on the WindsuppreSSR. If you purchase a WindsuppreSSR with the optional letters I will throw in a set of Thin Line Bumpers at no charge plus include free installation. This special is only for the day of the cruise. (all day Saturday)
For those with a long drive back home after the Dream Cruise you will have the opportunity to do it in comfort and style with the top down.
Plus remember anyone that shows up with a WindsuppreSSR or gets one at the show will get a free T-shirt to commerate this great event

:seeya
Ray, I can't find the silver SSR on your T-shirt, is it on the back?

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Ray..........

ESPECIALLY Purple :thumbs

See ya Friday.

P/P

Peace :flag

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

NEXT YEAR .... Silver, Purple, Aqua Blur .... boxers or briefs... NO TWO TONE !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts