Chevy SSR Forum banner

WindsuppreSSR Letters are here!!

3K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  crazyrtr53 
#1 · (Edited)
That's right Fanatics the letters to fit the milled area of your WindsuppreSSR that I promised are finally available and are they FANTASTIC!!! Came out better than I had hoped they really set it off check out the pictures. OK here's the deal they will be going on my web page and on e-bay at $39.95 per set plus $3.00 shipping. But because I love this web site (and it has been very good to me) I will be offering the letters to SSR Fanatic Supporting Members for $20.00 plus shipping. Now you have to be a supporting member to be eligible for this special so you guys sitting on the fence waiting for an excuse to become a supporting member here's a good reason. This saving will almost pay for your membership. Please know these are very high quality made of simulated brushed aluminum .030 thick not some flimsy vinyl material that you see selling on e-bay at fifty bucks a set. Now I want you all to know for me this is a break even proposition so I won't be able to accept credit cards or Pay-Pal because of the fees I have to pay.
So please send your check or money order for $20.00 plus $3.00 S&H to

WindsuppreSSR
1144 Rig Street
Walled Lake, MI 48390
Please include your Fanatic Handle written on your check or money order or it will be returned.
Thanks and Happy Cruisin!

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #8 ·
houtex said:
Ray - make the check out to Windsuppressr ??
Yes thats fine, If you already made it out to R. Hobbel that will work too. Please don't forget to put your Fanatic name on the Check or Money Order.

Please remember the special pricing is for SSR Fanatic SUPPORTING MEMBERS only (Houtex I know you are a supporting member I just want to remind everyone else)

Discussion starter · #17 ·
New Supporting Members

Thanks to all the new supporting members. We have all benefited by the valuable information that is shared on this site. Hopefully other manufactures will see the benefit of offering discounts to our supporting members as this group continues to grow. Troy, Marc, and Buffy have done a fantastic job of making this site a fun place to share our SSR experiences and a great place to come to get information that we could never get from anywhere else. My hats off to you guys!! :thumbs

Discussion starter · #24 · (Edited)
All Good Things Must Come To An End

rhobbel said:
That's right Fanatics the letters to fit the milled area of your WindsuppreSSR that I promised are finally available and are they FANTASTIC!!! Came out better than I had hoped they really set it off check out the pictures. OK here's the deal they will be going on my web page and on e-bay at $39.95 per set plus $3.00 shipping. But because I love this web site (and it has been very good to me) I will be offering the letters to SSR Fanatic Supporting Members for $20.00 plus shipping. Now you have to be a supporting member to be eligible for this special so you guys sitting on the fence waiting for an excuse to become a supporting member here's a good reason. This saving will almost pay for your membership. Please know these are very high quality made of simulated brushed aluminum .030 thick not some flimsy vinyl material that you see selling on e-bay at fifty bucks a set. Now I want you all to know for me this is a break even proposition so I won't be able to accept credit cards or Pay-Pal because of the fees I have to pay.
So please send your check or money order for $20.00 plus $3.00 S&H to

WindsuppreSSR
1144 Rig Street
Walled Lake, MI 48390
Please include your Fanatic Handle written on your check or money order or it will be returned.
Thanks and Happy Cruisin!
Fanatics,
At the end of the day Wednesday April 20th this special offer will end. I would like to thank all the new supporting members that took advantage of this offer. Also the people that were already supporting members for participating. All your positive comments regarding the quality and value of the custom letters is very much appreciated. Not sure how many new supporting members this offer generated but Im sure we all agree this site is a valuable information tool that we all have benefited from. I was glad I could do my small share to help promote this great site and hope it inspires other vendors of quality SSR after market parts to do the same.
so c'mon guys there's still three day left to take advantage of this offer and become a supporting member

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.