Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ray of WindsuppreSSR: I want to say what a great guy to deal with. I had put one of these on my '04 SSR. So when I was ready to trade for the '06 I wanted to keep this. I e-mailed Ray about fit. He said no problem. I would need some new install rubber pieces and he would send to me at no charge. Which he did. Now that's the way to keep a customer happy. Anyone thinking of one of these. I would say go for it.
Thanks Ray. :thumbs

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

He is consistently this way, a stand up guy. :thumbs

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Thanks Guy's!

Mason57 said:
Ray of WindsuppreSSR: I want to say what a great guy to deal with. I had put one of these on my '04 SSR. So when I was ready to trade for the '06 I wanted to keep this. I e-mailed Ray about fit. He said no problem. I would need some new install rubber pieces and he would send to me at no charge. Which he did. Now that's the way to keep a customer happy. Anyone thinking of one of these. I would say go for it.
Thanks Ray. :thumbs
Being a consumer myself I know how I like to be treated. It is not that hard to do the little extra things for customers to make them happy with your product and your service.
Thats why I am so amazed when I read some posts where people are not getting what they order and have to wait month's to get what they order.
I have myself been victimized by very poor service ordering from an aftermarket supplier that sometimes advertises on this site. Took six month's to get what I ordered then when the fit was not correct I called and it was like oh well!
These suppliers are giving the rest of us that try really hard a bad name. OK I vented and now feel a little better. Thanks Mason for the very nice comments I really appreciate it when people notice that I do my best to go the extra mile for my customers.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
SSR Vendor

How about haveing Ray as the VENDOR OF THE YEAR !!!!!! Ray always comes thru as # 1 supplier. Thanks Kay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts