Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow what a great weekend, I want to give HUGE THANKS to Big Jim and Rebel for the help Saturday. I got to the Bank One lot at 7:30 am and Big Jim was already there waiting Rebel wasn't far behind. It started to rain not to long after that and my people that had the truck with the tent were late getting there. (if he wasn't my son in law Id fire him) ;) Just kidding he was volunteering too. By then quite a few SSR's had showed up and we all got wet together. Every one pitched in and we got the truck unloaded and the tent set up in record time. Really enjoyed meeting all of you and spending the day talking about our great rides. Thanks to all of you that purchased WindsuppreSSR's hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Have to thank "Devestator" for the cool neon's. "Rebel" for the hat that my wife ended up confiscating (She was having a bad hair day :lol ) And "Looking for an SSR" for the neat little hanging pouch. Big thanks to Moe who came with the #1 Pistons always attracts a big crowd with that incredible SSR of his. Hey he even got a WindsuppreSSR and it really looks great on that beauty! Here's a few more pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Thanks

As I said in another post, if I thanked everyone that made my vacation GREAT it would be a very long list. But I definitely wanted to thank you for getting us a place to park together!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,609 Posts
Great Product

Ray you sure do make a great product. :thumbs

I watched you install one on MO's Piston SSR. What a great job you guys did and I must say it truly is a quality made product. :cheers

I also want thank you for allowing me to park in your great location. Even though it rained a couple of times it did clear up and it certainly turned out to be a nice time for everyone. Heck... I think I walked 10 miles on Saturday... :lol

Thank goodness Harv and I caught the bus on the way back because as soon as we got on the bus the sky opened up and it poured cats and dogs for 1/2 hour.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks Ray for all that you did for us SSR guys. I finally got home at 2:30 am because we could not get a tow truck. I had much more fun than I thought I would have. The cruise was the bomb and I will be there next year.

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Marc

Marc NY said:
Ray you sure do make a great product. :thumbs

I watched you install one on MO's Piston SSR. What a great job you guys did and I must say it truly is a quality made product. :cheers

I also want thank you for allowing me to park in your great location. Even though it rained a couple of times it did clear up and it certainly turned out to be a nice time for everyone. Heck... I think I walked 10 miles on Saturday... :lol

Thank goodness Harv and I caught the bus on the way back because as soon as we got on the bus the sky opened up and it poured cats and dogs for 1/2 hour.
Marc, Thanks for the nice comments. Enjoyed finally meeting and talking with you, seems we have some other things in common besides our SSR's we both have daughters in college draining the bank accounts for one. Next time your in the area give me a shout Ill buy you a drink.
See Buffy I told you Marc was an OK guy! :reddevil

·
Premium Member
6,376 Posts
Million Dollar Parking Spot

Thanks Ray for getting us Fanatic's such unbelievable parking spots! What a great time we had. :)
Scott 0168
Scott and Karen :party

1 - 8 of 8 Posts