Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a week ago I purchased a WindsuppreSSR from Ray. It was a pleasure to speak with someone so enthused about his product. Ray takes a lot of justifiable pride in this product. The WindsuppreSSR arrived in great shape and the install was a breeze. Ray's offer of phone support was not needed until I noticed that I had scratched it. I called Ray and he sent some polish for me to correct my mistake. Folks, if you find that you cannot speak on your cell phone while driving or have a wife that enjoys the top down but not the wind blowing in her hair, this is the product for you. Thank you RAY!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Please post Ray's contact no. I don't recall which thread his info is posted

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
KZ said:
About a week ago I purchased a WindsuppreSSR from Ray. It was a pleasure to speak with someone so enthused about his product. Ray takes a lot of justifiable pride in this product. The WindsuppreSSR arrived in great shape and the install was a breeze. Ray's offer of phone support was not needed until I noticed that I had scratched it. I called Ray and he sent some polish for me to correct my mistake. Folks, if you find that you cannot speak on your cell phone while driving or have a wife that enjoys the top down but not the wind blowing in her hair, this is the product for you. Thank you RAY!
Thanks KZ for your very nice comments. Anyone interested in more information on the WindSuppreSSR can contact me at [email protected]

Ray

1 - 3 of 3 Posts