Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can tell winter's on the way. Caravans of motor homes and travel trailers from Canada heading south on I-65.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Snow Birds SWT RYD !!! Not me, I like winter, especially in Tennessee, where maybe for a week or 10 days we have temps in the high teens, 20's and a few single digits at night, then the next week or 10 days it will be in the high 30's and 40's and maybe on a sunny day it will get up to 50 or so and out comes the SSR for a nice cruise. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Snow Birds SWT RYD !!! Not me, I like winter, especially in Tennessee, where maybe for a week or 10 days we have temps in the high teens, 20's and a few single digits at night, then the next week or 10 days it will be in the high 30's and 40's and maybe on a sunny day it will get up to 50 or so and out comes the SSR for a nice cruise. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: tennesseecozydog :ssr
Sounds to cold to me T-DOG :yellow::frozen:

·
Premium Member
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On the way???? I’ll say ... IT’S HERE!!!:surprise::crying:
Perhaps I should dig my Motorhome out and head south too!!
ttarob; Come on down and stop in Nashville we will take you to Hattie B's and get you some Tenn. Hot Chicken than down to Lynchburg and you, can stock up on Jack Daniels. You can't drink it there because the distillery is in a "Dry county" (Isn't that weird). All this will warm you up and you, won't think of snow.>:)

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,530 Posts
ttarob; Come on down and stop in Nashville we will take you to Hattie B's and get you some Tenn. Hot Chicken than down to Lynchburg and you, can stock up on Jack Daniels. You can't drink it there because the distillery is in a "Dry county" (Isn't that weird). All this will warm you up and you, won't think of snow.>:)
Mmmmmmm yummy!!!! We will get to Nashville sometime!!! I know I see the shows on JD and it’s in a dry county ... it is funny!! We have a couple dry zones here too .... Mormons!!

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,530 Posts
C'mon now, we know all you northerners love the changing of the seasons and that cool crispness in the air! lol

Dave
Yes the changing of the seasons can be very pretty ..... cool crisp is ok .... but freezing the nuts off a bridge .... no thanks!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts