Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the black fluid dispenser that clips on to the wiper arm. This is a black plastic molded "torpedo" looking part. The rubber hose line that feeds the windshield wiper fluid hooks on the end of it.

Where can I buy these, other than at a Chevy dealer, they say that you have to buy a new wiper arm to get a revised model. They are over $135 ea

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I'm looking for the black fluid dispenser that clips on to the wiper arm. This is a black plastic molded "torpedo" looking part. The rubber hose line that feeds the windshield wiper fluid hooks on the end of it.

Where can I buy these, other than at a Chevy dealer, they say that you have to buy a new wiper arm to get a revised model. They are over $135 ea
:smile2:
I guess the prior owner of my SSR, did some kind of upgrade to the wiper/washer setup. So, in my box of extra stuff he gave me, I have a pair of those. Might just sell them if you're interested and I can determine the right price.:wink2:

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
Somewhere on this website somebody posted that they found another car, model, whatever that will fit but I can't find it so maybe you can do some research and or somebody can chime in and tell you what it is. The straps that hold them onto the arms on mine broke and I just use the black zip ties. You have to look real close to see that it's not Factory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts