Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the black fluid dispenser that clips on to the wiper arm. This is a black plastic molded "torpedo" looking part. The rubber hose line that feeds the windshield wiper fluid hooks on the end of it.

Where can I buy these, other than at a Chevy dealer, they say that you have to buy a new wiper arm to get a revised model. They are over $135 ea


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.