Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a wiper failure. Went to use them yesterday and they would not work. Neither the wipers or the washers will work. I guess I will check the fuse first. Anyone else experience a failure ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Problem solved - Pulled fuse out and put back in

OK, So I went out at lunch time and checked the fuse (#33 on the passenger console). The fuse looked fine, so I put it back in and now the wipers and washers work. We will see how long before they "freeze" again.

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
No theirs would just come on at any time and would not turn off if I remember right.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
hbrooks said:
OK, So I went out at lunch time and checked the fuse (#33 on the passenger console). The fuse looked fine, so I put it back in and now the wipers and washers work. We will see how long before they "freeze" again.

I've seen a couple of instances where something works strangely once or twice. I've had my left turn signal freeze on twice in one week, and then never again.

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
I have a MAGIC button on the left side of the steering wheel.....everytime you press it the wipers MAGICALLY work:jester , It's amazing what the wizards at L.C.C. put into these things !:reddevil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts