Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wiring harness to various locations on the R available. Let me know what you need.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent you a photo of the engine compartment. I’ll forward a photo of those hinges as well to insure they are the pair your friend needs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I was hoping that you might have some of these wiring pieces available. I need the the wiring for the Bed cover light. Specifically i need the wiring and the connector that goes to the computer board that is hot glued to the inside of the bed cover headliner. the little computer board switch thing melted on my SSR and melted the electrical connection. If your little computer board light controlling part is still good I could use that too. Also if you have one, I could use the wiring going to the taillight. the little tab on the connector broke on mine. Thanks for your help, If you have the parts just let me know how much you would like for them. Thanks, YellowLion2004

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The carpeted bed cover and wiring is sold and gone. Which taillight harness? It’s getting nice here so I have a window of opportunity to remove parts. Let me get back to you with photos of the wiring I take off.

Dane

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,273 Posts
Dane
Looking for the LH ( drivers) seat harness. The one on the seat base that goes from module to the seat motors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts