Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning at 2:20 we lost a very fine SSrFanatic Mrs FlyingDog (Frieda Respress) wife of FlyingDog (Ron Respress) after a battle with cancer. I have had the pleasure of being with them on several SSrFanatic occasions meeting lots of wonderful people.
Please keep FlyingDog (Ron) in your prayers as he deals with tremendous loss. 馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎 Tableware Smile Table Drinkware Barware

Have SSR...will travel!!
Ron, I am so sorry to hear about Frieda.

I remember meeting y鈥檃ll the first time at the restaurant in the Badlands National Park.

I enjoyed the time I spent with Frieda and especially shopping in Santa Ffor jewelry.

She will be much missed.

You are in and will remain in my prayers.

God bless you.

ONE OWNER !!!!
Premium Member 2004 Smokin' Asphalt
Very sad news, Ron we will keep you and your Family in our Prayers. Frieda will be missed by all who knew her.

Premium Member
This morning at 2:20 we lost a very fine SSrFanatic Mrs FlyingDog (Frieda Respress) wife of FlyingDog (Ron Respress) after a battle with cancer. I have had the pleasure of being with them on several SSrFanatic occasions meeting lots of wonderful people.
Please keep FlyingDog (Ron) in your prayers as he deals with tremendous loss. 馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎 View attachment 600236
Will do !!!

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Ron, I am so sorry for your loss... Know that you and your family and friends are lifted up in prayers...:cry:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts