Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Blue Angel
796 Posts
So very sad. She was such a nice lady, always with a big smile. She was often quiet but you could tell she liked all this SSR stuff just as much as Ron does. She was a graceful presence in our, sometimes, rowdy family.

·
Proud Original Owner
18,216 Posts
Glasses Smile Lip Vision care Plant

A humble Thank You to our good friend Gary Billings who started this thread to honor Frieda.
She thought the world of Gary who always made her laugh and enjoy all of our SSR travel adventures together.
Gary will always be one of my closest friends as long as I'm on this earth.
Thank God we met him through owning these crazy cool little Chevrolet SSR trucks

I want to thank all of our SSR friends who responded with kind thoughts, prayers, stories & memories of Frieda. You all are very appreciated by me and my family for the healing it brings to us as we grieve our loss of dear Frieda.
Frieda was a very wonderful, kind, caring person who always helped others who needed it, even when she herself was suffering or recovering from cancer treatments. But that was just who she was.
I am overwhelmed by the love flowing in from her family, friends and former coworkers. Everyone who knew her loved her.
I will forever be grateful for the 21 wonderful years we had together as they were the best of my life.
I miss her more than my words can express.

Again, Thank you to all of my SSR Family for your support.
Ron

·
Premium Member
9,473 Posts
Ron, my sincere condolences on your loss. I recently lost my partner of 51 years, so I understand how difficult this time is for you. I choose to remember and focus on the great years we had together, and gain strength from the memories.

Ray

21 - 40 of 48 Posts