Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SSR 6.0 6 speed
9 Posts
This morning at 2:20 we lost a very fine SSrFanatic Mrs FlyingDog (Frieda Respress) wife of FlyingDog (Ron Respress) after a battle with cancer. I have had the pleasure of being with them on several SSrFanatic occasions meeting lots of wonderful people.
Please keep FlyingDog (Ron) in your prayers as he deals with tremendous loss. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 View attachment 600236
🙏🙏

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
This morning at 2:20 we lost a very fine SSrFanatic Mrs FlyingDog (Frieda Respress) wife of FlyingDog (Ron Respress) after a battle with cancer. I have had the pleasure of being with them on several SSrFanatic occasions meeting lots of wonderful people.
Please keep FlyingDog (Ron) in your prayers as he deals with tremendous loss. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 View attachment 600236
Prayers Be With You for sure Ron

·
Premium Member
2005 Asphalt Black SSR
16 Posts
Prayers 🙏

·
Super Moderator
14,190 Posts
Ron, don't bother respondinding to my trivial request I sent you.
I am sorry you lost Frieda
My favorite aunt was Aunt Frieda
She and Uncle Barney immigrted from Sweden sometime in the late 40's I think.
They first introduced me to the card game of whist

Again Ron, sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
2004 smokin asphalt
12 Posts
Sorry for your loss our prayers out to you and your family.

Seacov

41 - 48 of 48 Posts