Chevy SSR Forum banner

With or without our trailer for quickest sale of our 2003 redline ref as only being offered $1400

• With

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Without

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Premium Member
@Trygodfirst
Which model is this from the website?
Does the lid /top come off?
It doesn't appear that is does but does back end open up to provide loading and unloading items like a larger walk behind lawn mower?
Multi use would be a plus - cheaper than me buying another truck to replace the 1990 Chevy shortbed I just sold. .

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
How handy was the trailer when you pulled it to Branson last year? If you are not getting a good price for it and it was a nice thing to have on a long trip, then paint it Pac Blue and keep it! 馃
How many wives would have loved to have more room to do a bit more shopping or souvenir collecting and couldn't because they didn't have a trailer... Guys, buy it for the wife!!! 馃槈

BAD BOW TIE
How handy was the trailer when you pulled it to Branson last year? If you are not getting a good price for it and it was a nice thing to have on a long trip, then paint it Pac Blue and keep it! 馃
How many wives would have loved to have more room to do a bit more shopping or souvenir collecting and couldn't because they didn't have a trailer... Guys, buy it for the wife!!! 馃槈
That is why the first two questions you ask in a store before you buy are, Do you take plastic and do you ship?

Reactions: HUAW

Trygodfirst
Discussion Starter #25
@Trygodfirst
Which model is this from the website?
Does the lid /top come off?
It doesn't appear that is does but does back end open up to provide loading and unloading items like a larger walk behind lawn mower?
Multi use would be a plus - cheaper than me buying another truck to replace the 1990 Chevy shortbed I just sold. .
Sold

Trygodfirst
Discussion Starter #26
Sold

Premium Member
Exactly what I said in post #18.

Trygodfirst
Discussion Starter #31
Hope the sale of your red SSR goes as quickly as the sale of your red trailer.
Us to we sold our golf cart, red trailer, and 6x10 cargo trailer today. Will use that $ to help

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom

Registered
Trying to think this through. Preparing to put our Redline Red up for sale as we become one of the blues brothers. Only being offered $1400 for trailer and wondering if making them a package is a hindrance to the sale. Hoping the combo sale would add a little AND put it in the hands of a fellow fanatic . I value your thoughts
Sell Seperately. Better off that way. Get more for the car . Some one will buy the trailer later

BAD BOW TIE
ON ANOTHER POST HE SAID IT IS SOLD.

Reactions: richsadams

SSR Believer
As Auggie said, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts