Chevy SSR Forum banner

With or without our trailer for quickest sale of our 2003 redline ref as only being offered $1400

• With

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Without

Votes: 11 73.3%

With or without trailer

3K views 35 replies 15 participants last post by  richsadams 
#1 ·
Trying to think this through. Preparing to put our Redline Red up for sale as we become one of the blues brothers. Only being offered $1400 for trailer and wondering if making them a package is a hindrance to the sale. Hoping the combo sale would add a little AND put it in the hands of a fellow fanatic . I value your thoughts

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I say offer it with the trailer and if the person doesn't want it give them the SSR for a little discount. That way you have a little wiggle room and might get lucky and sell the whole thing together.

#8 ·
I don't think it would be a hinderence but it may be. Many people may not have room for a trailer. If I was looking for one, it would probably be worth $1,500 or so to me. If I am not really looking for one, it might be worth about $500. I would sell separately to maximize your return. A SSR is hard enough to sell on it's own.

#21 ·
@Trygodfirst
Which model is this from the website?
Does the lid /top come off?
It doesn't appear that is does but does back end open up to provide loading and unloading items like a larger walk behind lawn mower?
Multi use would be a plus - cheaper than me buying another truck to replace the 1990 Chevy shortbed I just sold. .

#22 ·
How handy was the trailer when you pulled it to Branson last year? If you are not getting a good price for it and it was a nice thing to have on a long trip, then paint it Pac Blue and keep it! 🤔
How many wives would have loved to have more room to do a bit more shopping or souvenir collecting and couldn't because they didn't have a trailer... Guys, buy it for the wife!!! 😉

#36 ·
As Auggie said, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.