Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SSR was purchased to increase exposure for my company in a city overrun with run-of-the-mill contractors driving your basic pick-up truck (at least that's what I told my brother/partner to justify the expense). The Smokin' Asphalt Wk Trk definitely gets noticed. Now it is a mobile billboard - day or night - as a result of the outstanding work of @vetteman62 and Florida Stainless Accessories. Thanks Gary and Rick, the picture does not do it justice!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,428 Posts
Thumbnail doesn't display... That's an ongoing issue right now... I love the idea and yes, Gary and especially Rick went above and beyond to get my Windjammer right!

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,427 Posts
I'm on mobile so I can see just fine. Looks fantastic! Definitely on my to do list!

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm on mobile so I can see just fine. Looks fantastic! Definitely on my to do list!
One lesson learned is that the etching is difficult to see/read where it passes in front of the satin hoops on the seat. It does not provide enough contrast in this area during the day and reflects the lighting at night. The picture was taken with the seats tilted forward. I will be pulling the hoops and painting them black.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,427 Posts
Mine will just have Firetruck and SSR in the center, but good to know about the hoops contrasting though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts