Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been doing some laser engraving for the local Air National Guard locally, engraving logos on the wood and they make the flags out of them.
I thought I would make one for myself with the SSR logo and love it, so I thought I would offer it to other fanantics.

Check out the photos - the size is approx 35" x 26" comes with two hangers to hang it in your mancave or garage

The price is $150 - which includes shipping within the continental us.

Deliver time is approx 2 weeks

PM me if you would like one

Jeff

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
I already asked my wife and ... the answer was NO !!! They are really beautiful though and would look great in any room of the house. Could the SSR in the middle of the stars be the color of ones SSR ??? Like Red, Yellow for example. Alexander :ssr

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already asked my wife and ... the answer was NO !!! They are really beautiful though and would look great in any room of the house. Could the SSR in the middle of the stars be the color of ones SSR ??? Like Red, Yellow for example. Alexander :ssr

Yes they can, but I don't think a blue, black or purple would show up to well

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,376 Posts
I look forward to seeing the new one. I am going to order one or the other. :flag

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Can you do the outline of the SSR in yellow and the two SS as they are and R in red? I think thT MAY BE AWESOME.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,376 Posts
I just hung my flag in my new basement, I'll post better pix when I get the bar set up.
It is great, I love it!
Thankx Jeff

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
ssroe
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing