·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Sending funds now

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
I'm new to all this but I'm learning real fast how the game is played
I do not think there was any intent. He did post his phone number and that would be the quickest way to get in touch with him. He would not know of a request on the forum until he log on and checked it. Too bad he didn't have more, I would have liked a set also.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
As soon as I saw the post I sent Mike a text and we agreed on the deal. Not intent on sniping anybody, I have Mike on speed dial as I have purchased many items from him lately.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Not a problem, Be safe

:black::black::black::smile2:

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Not a problem as long as someone hasn't already contacted the seller by their requested contact manner prior to anybody posting messages.
For example: Mike always posts number and method of payment.

:black::black::black::nerd:

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
I agree it should have been posted sold at the time the call or what ever other arrangements that were made not 3 hours later just saying

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Mike works all day and doesn't spend most of his day online like a lot of us.

:black::black::black::nerd:

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Not for anything but you can always text Mike's phone if you can't call him. I sent him a pm and posted on the site and texted him and he responded on the site within minutes on a different item. He may not be logged in at the time you posted he does have a job. We all have let things get away because someone else was more diligent. There will be other wood strips whether on this site or Ebay. Patience.

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,436 Posts
Lots of "Po Me" going on concerning this sale.

One major point to keep in mind . . . Mike has a job and, hopefully, more important responsibilities to address than selling a set of Bed Strips.

Over the years Mike has been a huge asset to the SSRFanatics Family and is entitled to more respect than being reflected in many of the comments here.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Keep in mind that not everyone is monitoring the site all the time to immediately update when an item is sold.

When a For Sale item is listed I usually post if I am interested and sending a PM to the member selling. Not everyone interested in buying follows that process, so it is difficult to know if someone has responded. Plus, just because I may be interested initially, other factors such as condition or cost to ship may cause me to change my mind.

I have purchased many items from members posting here and I have never felt the need to question whether I was the first or not. I have lost getting an item due to my indecision, but that is my fault and not the sellers. I have posted after others that I was interested in case the ones before me feel through.

In fact, on many occasions I have purchased items and sellers have trusted enough to send the item as I send payment and cross in the mail.

I am perfectly happy with the way the process has been working in the past.

Greg

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.