Chevy SSR Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
I was planning on driving my R up to Ohio, meet up with my sister (she has an R) and cruise up to Detroit and cruise Woodward on Thursday - Sunday. Anyone else going to be there?
I moved the list from page 2 and up dated it also
1. 12Pack Aqua Blur
2. Purple Owl Lady Ultra Violet
3. Littlewing Ultra Violet
4. Scott0168 Smokin Asphalt
5. Marty Stars and Stripes
6. 32Revolver Slingshot Yellow
7. HarleyGuy Slingshot Yellow
8. desikk Smokin Asphalt
9. Cool Blue Aqua Blur
10. cincyssr Redline Red
11. run faster Pac Blue
12. soundhd Smokin Asphalt

I'll update as needed
Woodward 2019 Dream Cruise is getting closer! Its been a while for some of us SSR Woodward veterans!
Looking forward to seeing old and new faces!

·
MY05SSR
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
We're leaving in about an hour and headed up north. Only taking one R but we are meeting Purple Owl Lady (my sister) in Alliance. We will visit our family until Thursday morning. We will then head up to Michigan.
If anyone wants to cruise with us. We will take Turnpike west to 75 north.
See everyone going to Woodward cruise. Couldn't find us a lot but we will have our walkie talkies on channel 7
Deb and John (12Pack)

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,169 Posts
Have a safe trip!

if I see that I can meet up with y'all I will let you know.

Either way, see you in Thursday sometimes!!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
All that are planning to drive to Woodward, please be prepared for delays due to construction on I 75 as well as I696 and Woodward (M1). Terrible timing, but is what it is....

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,169 Posts
Oh that is the best thing I have heard lately!!! Thanks Scott.

I may need to become a reverse snowbird!!! :D

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Karen and I had a great time at the 2019 Woodward Dream Cruise. Great meeting up with a small group of old and new SSR owners. It had been 4 years since we had attended the WDC.
My WDC history goes back to 2004 when GM invited a handful of us SSR owners to a special event on Woodward Ave. After that it was an annual SSR gathering for several years put on by Hot Rod Girl (Debbie) and Windsurpressor (Ray).
Lots of good memories I'm sure by everyone that attended over the years!

Scott-0168

·
MY05SSR
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Made it back from Woodward on Monday. Took a lot of pics on my camera, just have to download. Met up with a lot of fanatics. Overall we had about 20-30 SSR's there. Really enjoyed ourselves and maybe do it again next year. I'll post pics later, if I can get time . Don't get on this new forum as much as I use to.
See everybody at Branson

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Made it back from Woodward on Monday. Took a lot of pics on my camera, just have to download. Met up with a lot of fanatics. Overall we had about 20-30 SSR's there. Really enjoyed ourselves and maybe do it again next year. I'll post pics later, if I can get time . Don't get on this new forum as much as I use to.
See everybody at Branson
Glad you had a good time!

61 - 75 of 75 Posts