Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
Joined
·
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who are coming in for the Cruise. I suggest cruisin Woodward on Wednesday night if possible and Friday also. It is realy impossible to cruise the north side of Woodward on Saturday. Friday is also congested on the north side. The Woodward Dream Cruise in not just Saturday. It's been running since last weekend. For those of you who are not coming to the BBQ, Thursday is good for cruisn also. I believe they shut down Woodward around 9:00 or 10:00p.m. depending on how many cars are out.

Happy Crusin
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
woodward dream cruise

Hi Hotrodgirl,
I am grillman from Dallas, TX... I am up here for the Friday cruise to Lansing... I went up to Woodward last night and was amazed at how many hot rods are already cruising the streets... This is my first dream cruise and everyone was telling me that it only gets better.... This morning Guy Gordon was talking about my SSR on Channel 4 news... It was great hearing about an SSR when there are so many great hot rods running around but he singled my SSR out to talk about... Can't wait to meet all of the SSR owners this week... I will be up there every evening this week... For some reason everytime I try to put a picture of my SSR on this site it kicks me off saying my pictures are to big... I have made sure that they are smalling than the allowable size but still have had no success... I will just have to tell you that mine is a black one with real fire and a barbeque grill on the back... See you soon....
Grillman / Ed...
972-679-6216
 

·
Boop Op A Doop
Joined
·
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
grillman,

I'll be watching for you! I'll be out on Friday night either in the SSR -red with plate "SSBLAST" or in the "SS Blasting" Chevy Black pick-up with my husband as he will be advertising his sandblasting business also. Hope to see you! :ssr
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,616 Posts
Check pixel size too

grillman said:
.... For some reason everytime I try to put a picture of my SSR on this site it kicks me off saying my pictures are to big... I have made sure that they are smalling than the allowable size but still have had no success... Grillman / Ed...
972-679-6216
Even if you file is under the limit you have to make sure that the photo is no larger that 1500 Pixels in width or height other wise it will not upload because it is too large.
 

·
Machell
Joined
·
20,829 Posts
grillman said:
Hi Hotrodgirl,
I am grillman from Dallas, TX... I am up here for the Friday cruise to Lansing... I went up to Woodward last night and was amazed at how many hot rods are already cruising the streets... This is my first dream cruise and everyone was telling me that it only gets better.... This morning Guy Gordon was talking about my SSR on Channel 4 news... It was great hearing about an SSR when there are so many great hot rods running around but he singled my SSR out to talk about... Can't wait to meet all of the SSR owners this week... I will be up there every evening this week... For some reason everytime I try to put a picture of my SSR on this site it kicks me off saying my pictures are to big... I have made sure that they are smalling than the allowable size but still have had no success... I will just have to tell you that mine is a black one with real fire and a barbeque grill on the back... See you soon....
Grillman / Ed...
972-679-6216
I feel like such a stalker :rolleyes: I saw your SSR at the airport and made the loop back around to take pictures :) :cool Until you can get some uploaded!
 

·
Tu-Tone club member
Joined
·
5,780 Posts
WOW....I didn't realize how sneaky that Wildcat is. Nothing gets by her. :lol

P/P

Peace :flag
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,616 Posts
Caravan from NY area

Purple Penelope said:
WOW....I didn't realize how sneaky that Wildcat is. Nothing gets by her. :lol

P/P

Peace :flag
P/P are you wanting to join up with me in NY before I leave on Thursday morning? If there is anyone else that would like to join in with me please let me know ASAP. I am having Scott Doran join us and am now waiting to see if there is anyone else in NY area.

We can go through PA and Ohio or Canada.. let me know. :cool
 

·
Tu-Tone club member
Joined
·
5,780 Posts
Marc,
I'm in Akron right now and will meet up with the Savannah contingent tomorrow evening in Dayton. I'm going out of the way I know, but would like to get to Warren early Thursday afternoon and get my bearings. I've been accused of getting lost before, but I really know where I'm going. (Can't wait for the comments now)
Appreciate the invite but Jeff, Bernie, and Dingbat wouldn't forgive me for deserting them.

I'll see you at the Marriott.

P/P

Peace
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
364 Posts
Hotrodgirl: I'm getting confused. I plan on the trip to LLC with the parade on Friday. Then back home to Flushing. Then on Sat. I planned to pickup my son and do the Cruise up and down Woodward. You say it's impossible to cruise the north side. I don't understand. Isn't this a three or four land highway 8 miles up and down Woodward, Ferndale to Pontiac? Why can't I get into the cruise lanes someplace, make a lap or two and then get out. I had hoped to park at the Bank One lot talked about on this board. First time cruiser, always read about it in the paper. But with 30,40,50 SSR's on hand I wouldn't want to miss it. Advise and what a great offer you made (BBQ) to visitors. Great Michigan Welcome. Scheide
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
624 Posts
grillman said:
Hi Hotrodgirl,
I am grillman from Dallas, TX... I am up here for the Friday cruise to Lansing... I went up to Woodward last night and was amazed at how many hot rods are already cruising the streets... This is my first dream cruise and everyone was telling me that it only gets better.... This morning Guy Gordon was talking about my SSR on Channel 4 news... It was great hearing about an SSR when there are so many great hot rods running around but he singled my SSR out to talk about... Can't wait to meet all of the SSR owners this week... I will be up there every evening this week... For some reason everytime I try to put a picture of my SSR on this site it kicks me off saying my pictures are to big... I have made sure that they are smalling than the allowable size but still have had no success... I will just have to tell you that mine is a black one with real fire and a barbeque grill on the back... See you soon....
Grillman / Ed...
972-679-6216
Grillman, if you'd like to email me your pictures, I'd be happy to downsize them for you.....
 

·
Tu-Tone club member
Joined
·
5,780 Posts
Thank You, Wildcat

I was countin' on you being out there.

P/P

Peace
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top