Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August 20 is getting closer and I wanted to remind everyone you are all welcome to be my guests at the Bank One parking lot right on Woodward Ave. just south of 11 mile.
WindsuppreSSR has rented the whole north parking lot that will hold at least 27 SSR's for a fun day watching the cruise and mingling with other SSR owners. We will be grilling up some hot dogs and we'll have soft drinks and water (sorry no brewski's insurance wouldn't allow it) :(
Some people have asked me if I will have Windsuppressr's available that day and yes I will be doing some installations in the morning. So if you are interested in getting the free installation I will be providing please come early like between 8:30am and 11:00am to make sure I can fit you in.
Remember every SSR that shows up with a WindsuppreSSR or has one installed that day will receive a free collector T-shirt (and it is awesome!) I will be posting pictures later.
:party

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Count me in !

Would love to hang out on Sat. Might evening have you install one on mine, but I would love to go for a ride in someone's SSR with this already done to FEEL the difference. Chris

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,648 Posts
Stay awhile too?

Devastator said:
Would love to hang out on Sat. Might evening have you install one on mine, but I would love to go for a ride in someone's SSR with this already done to FEEL the difference. Chris
Great idea! Love to see it in person .... can I stop by too? :)

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts

TEST DRIVE the WindsuppreSSR on Woodward at 6 m.p.h. SATURDAY :cool

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
No problem, Chris I can do that on 18th when we meet at the motel. I will also be there Ray.

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
Test drive

Chris
If you are ever up towards the Ephrata area or we can meet somewhere in between, you can take a ride in my Windsuppressor installed Ride. Wife really loves it.
Doug :thumbs

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,648 Posts
Super Shirts too!

rhobbel said:
... Remember these are free to any one that shows up with a WindsuppreSSR installed on their SSR. :thumbs
Looking forward to seeing everyone there on Saturday at the Dream Cruise too!
BTW: If I may ask ... who is that lovely model? ;) Will she be there on Saturday also? :jester

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Marc NY said:
Looking forward to seeing everyone there on Saturday at the Dream Cruise too!
BTW: If I may ask ... who is that lovely model? ;) Will she be there on Saturday also? :jester
Marc, Thats my youngest daughter Jessica she's home from college (3rd year University of Florida ) Unfortunately she has to go back on the 19th classes start the 22nd. She gave me a Gator T-shirt so I gave her a WindsuppreSSR T-shirt. :lol

·
Premium Member
6,378 Posts
Woodward Cruise Map

Discount Tire here in Michigan has a free official Woodward Dream Cruise Map for just stopping in at one of their many locations. I picked one up this morning and its a high quality glossy map. If they don't have one setting out ask the manager for one. They are a one of the major sponsor's of the event. :thumbs

Scott 0168 :party

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Looks like I will be coming on the 19th, and will come search for you. I already have my windsuppreSSR, and I wear at least a XXL, but if it is a regular size, you better make it a XXXL cuz I am tall too :lol :jester :jester

1 - 13 of 13 Posts