Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SSR Fanatics your all invited

Saturday August 20th mark it on your calendar that is the day of the Woodward Dream Cruise. WindsuppreSSR has rented a prime location right on Woodward ave. just south of 11 mile in the Bank One parking lot. There will be food beverages (non alcoholic) Dancing girls! oops my wife will be there maybe not dancing girls. But we will have a great time and a great opportunity to meet and greet other fellow SSR owners. It will all be free the only requirement you must be driving an SSR to park in the lot. As an added bonus any SSR that has a WindsuppreSSR mounted on will get a free limited edition Woodward Dream Cruise/ WindsuppreSSR T-Shirt absolutely free. If any of you have been to past Dream cruises you know parking on the strip is almost impossible. Come early I only have 27 spots once their filled you will have to drive around until someone leaves. My 2 volunteers Big Jim and Rebel who have graciously offered to help me get set up in the morning are the only ones that will have a reserved spot for the whole day so they can come and go as they please and always have a spot. Every one else is first come. So please plan to attend it will be fantastic having that many SSR's all in one place at the largest one day cruise in the world!!

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Ray,
If there is a list to start with those interested, I'd like to be on it. I'd volunteer to be a "display" unit if your looking for something like that as well. I believe the pin striping on my WindsupreSSR is different from most. Its up to you though.

P/P

Peace :flag

Attachments

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,828 Posts

Very generous of you Ray. Just how far back will “Big Jim and I have to move that bank, to make the parking space? And I have loss some weight, might not need that 6x anymore. I can drive off the lot and give a time of return so someone can come in till that time if you like. I hope that lot is full all day with different people in and out.

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Aboard

Purple Penelope said:
Ray,
If there is a list to start with those interested, I'd like to be on it. I'd volunteer to be a "display" unit if your looking for something like that as well. I believe the pin striping on my WindsupreSSR is different from most. Its up to you though.

P/P

Peace :flag
P/P you know Im partial to that pin striping on your SSR!! And I know your coming from a long way away I will save you a spot. Besides your SSR is on my web site :thumbs

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
REBEL said:
Very generous of you Ray. Just how far back will “Big Jim and I have to move that bank, to make the parking space? And I have loss some weight, might not need that 6x anymore. I can drive off the lot and give a time of return so someone can come in till that time if you like. I hope that lot is full all day with different people in and out.

Rebel, You need to get on the tread mill the largest T-shirt is XL :lol

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,208 Posts
where abouts on the ave.

WHERE ABOUTS WILL YOU BE SETTING UP ON THE AVENUE?

I will be at the Hunter shell station 31788 Woodward ave. in Royal Oaks.
Part of the BF G display, but if you guys are close I could walk over to greet some of the crew, and vise versa.

FUZZY

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Ray, thanxx for the consideration.

If there is anything I can help out with, don't hesitate to ask.

P/P

Peace :flag :flag

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,828 Posts

Rebel, You need to get on the tread mill the largest T-shirt is XL
My nephews get more “T” shirts from me, because I can’t find that tread mill. :lol

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You won't be far

FUZZY said:
WHERE ABOUTS WILL YOU BE SETTING UP ON THE AVENUE?

I will be at the Hunter shell station 31788 Woodward ave. in Royal Oaks.
Part of the BF G display, but if you guys are close I could walk over to greet some of the crew, and vise versa.

FUZZY
Fuzzy, The address is 26363 Woodward Ave. Huntington Woods about a mile from where you will be. But hey drive over we would all like to see that paint job :thumbs

B

·
0 Posts
Parking Lot

Ray, I will see you there. Will probaly head out about 1 or 2 pm Sat afternoon for Okie land. Got to be at work mon, says about 950 mi to the hotel any way. addresses would be nice. I can plug them in to the gps so it could lead me there... if I can follow the directions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts