Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jeff & Terri
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Thanks Ed. Now she can stop asking what kind of clothes to bring.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,368 Posts
REBEL said:

We have had a real dry summer all over Michigan this year. They perdict rain all the time and we never get it. If we do its a 5 Minute shower! Lets hope for a dry weekend at Woodward.

Scott 0168 ;) :ssr
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
364 Posts
Hey Rebel: You better call WJR in Detroit and request no rain. TV weather channel shows thunderstorms for Thur. & Friday. Looks ok for Sat. Scheide
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,594 Posts
Weather Channel is only good for a day or so... lol

REBEL said:
SSR Command center states, these are designated no rain zones. Once were in the perimeters, we will be O.K. :flag
Hey Rebel you would look cute in pink! ;)

I love that weather report ... usually by the time the weekend rolls around it should be a different weather pattern by then! :lol
 

·
I DO WINDOWS
Joined
·
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...

Your right,... but I'm concerned about YOU Marc. I'm watching the trends,... so I know if Big Jim and I, have to hide all the garbage cans and mail box's at the WindsupreSSR lot. So you don't slip and fall on the wet surfaces. :seeya
 

Attachments

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,594 Posts
I will get even with you guys!!!!

REBEL said:
Your right,... but I'm concerned about YOU Marc. I'm watching the trends,... so I know if Big Jim and I, have to hide all the garbage cans and mail box's at the WindsupreSSR lot. So you don't slip and fall on the wet surfaces. :seeya
I am going to give cruzned a big butt kicken when I see him next time ... for posting that ugly shot of me.

I think I will saw up his camera...
:lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,708 Posts
Compacters

Will the Marcotrash compactors be available along Woodward Ave. :jester
 

·
Original SSR Centerfold
Joined
·
3,146 Posts
Here's an idea for a photo contest. Let's see who can get the most embarassing shot of Marc!!!!! :glol :glol :glol :reddevil
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,594 Posts
Be Verrrrry Careful!

RaticalSSR said:
Will the Marcotrash compactors be available along Woodward Ave. :jester
dingbat said:
Here's an idea for a photo contest. Let's see who can get the most embarassing shot of Marc!!!!! :glol :glol :glol :reddevil
YOU guys BEST BEHAVE ... remember I can edit out your replies and make up some great creative photos when I get back to my computer later that night.

So be very careful how you conduct yourself in front of my camera lens.
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,594 Posts
Weather on the move...

Scheide said:
Hey Rebel: You better call WJR in Detroit and request no rain. TV weather channel shows thunderstorms for Thur. & Friday. Looks ok for Sat. Scheide
Looks like the rain is moved out of Friday... :thumbs now we need to move it out of Saturday and into late Sunday! :jester
 

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
LMAO reading this thread ! :glol :glol :glol :glol

Can't wait fun the :party to begin! :jester WOOHOO!!!! :reddevil
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top