Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I called..... :lol
I will have info for you very soon, Jerry will be dropping off the info with my husband about the painted wheels.

Jerry is a great guy, always in motion. He also mentioned in his email some info that will interest others on this site...

He has only 3200 miles on his SSR. He had the "Tink" he had the driveshaft replaced and guess what , the "Tink" came back. Now the interesting part is that he says that Stonebriar Chevrolet has a mod fix for the driveshaft and he will get me the paperwork when he can.

Jerry doesn't have much time to check the site, but he also mentioned his window seal rolling up with the window, he told me the dealership replaced the molding!!!
I told him to keep checking this issue and if it happens again to let me know since that, more than likely, was not the issue. This is such a great site and I can't believe all the SSR owners that don't come here to find out any and everything about their trucks :nono

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
This Is Great

Thanks Wildcat66. :seeya Looking forward to the info. And like BUFFY, I also love this site..!!!! :party

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Jerry doesn't have much time to check the site, but he also mentioned his window seal rolling up with the window, he told me the dealership replaced the molding!!!
It is amazing how often this happens and it doesn't do any good. Glad I checked this site before having mine fixed and I was lucky that the service mgr already knew the problem and how to fix it :thumbs Still no tink...dare I jinx myself for mentioning it :eek

1 - 4 of 4 Posts