Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Growing Older but Not Up
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After five days of on the road driving my fleet issued Explorer, the weekend is here with a great weather forecast for crusing with the top down :cool
Playing golf, driving my red rocket, kicking back and watching the race sunday afternoon, kinda makes you feel bad for anyone up north, well almost. :jester
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
480 Posts
Hey Daddy,

Since I am now retired, every day is the weekend. And brother, am I loving it. I hope your time isn't too far away. And you are right about another thing. Since I bought my 05 in December of last year, my top has only been up two or three times. It just doesn't get any better in the south.

Regards,
Sarasota Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Rain, Rain, Go away.....

Hey big-daddy--finally got my SSR yesterday! :) Of course I planned on cruising around today--WITH the top down--no can do because of all the rain! :nodno :nodno :cry :cuss But theres a beautiful tomorrow and Monday headed our way... :) :) :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,890 Posts
Joe Schuhriemen said:
Hey Daddy,

Since I am now retired, every day is the weekend. And brother, am I loving it. I hope your time isn't too far away. And you are right about another thing. Since I bought my 05 in December of last year, my top has only been up two or three times. It just doesn't get any better in the south.

Regards,
Sarasota Joe
EXCEPT IN HURRICANE SEASON :seeya
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,665 Posts
Weekend

Had a three day weekend - had my Smokin' Asphalt parked at the the OTC barbecue featured at one booth - one night and a day. Rode in with the Harleys on Friday morning. Hit the white ball on Saturday and answered truck questions in the parking lot. Cruised all over town with Mrs. Houtex all day today.... Life is GOOD!! :thumbs
 

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Lucky you !

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend ! :thumbs It rained hear in Pa. on Sat. Looking forward to a clear sky ahead. :flag
 

·
Growing Older but Not Up
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HePaid4mySSR said:
Hey big-daddy--finally got my SSR yesterday! :) Of course I planned on cruising around today--WITH the top down--no can do because of all the rain! :nodno :nodno :cry :cuss But theres a beautiful tomorrow and Monday headed our way... :) :) :)
Glad to hear you finally got it, Saturday morniong was a washout, but it was great after that. I know you took your first top down ride Sunday, right? If you don't have it yet, you're going to want the WindsuppreSSR, my wife loves not having her hair blown off when we're cruising.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
:) Glad to here your baby is here. Hope you have many enjoying miles. How did your chrome rims turn out, did you find out where the dealer had them chromed?
I am hoping to find somewhere to send mine soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Cruised all Sunday

big-daddy said:
Glad to hear you finally got it, Saturday morniong was a washout, but it was great after that. I know you took your first top down ride Sunday, right? If you don't have it yet, you're going to want the WindsuppreSSR, my wife loves not having her hair blown off when we're cruising.

I had the top down all day Sunday--loved every minute of it. :thumbs I have hair down to my bottom--I just stuck it in a ponytail and was fine with it (it dont blow around because I'm pratically sitting on it!) :) Had many stares, glares, and questions. It was great! Another beautiful day headed our way--got the day off and too many places to go--life is great!! :) :) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Will let you know...

wvssr said:
:) Glad to here your baby is here. Hope you have many enjoying miles. How did your chrome rims turn out, did you find out where the dealer had them chromed?
I am hoping to find somewhere to send mine soon.

The wheels turned out looking great! I havent had a chance to look at any paperwork since I got it (been too busy cruising!!) but I will and I'll let you know! Well worth the wait--she looks so pretty with chrome wheels! I think she needs a bath before she leaves my driveway! :rolleyes: :jester
 

·
Original SSR Centerfold
Joined
·
3,146 Posts
HePaid4mySSR said:
The wheels turned out looking great! I havent had a chance to look at any paperwork since I got it (been too busy cruising!!) but I will and I'll let you know! Well worth the wait--she looks so pretty with chrome wheels! I think she needs a bath before she leaves my driveway! :rolleyes: :jester
Give it a bath, shine it up and take a few pics. Let us all see what he is paying for.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top