Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The World of Wheels is at the Minneapolis Convention Center this weekend Feb 3-5. I'll be showing two vehicles, a 1958 Packard Hawk and my SSR. If anyone is going let me know, I'll be there all 3 days...

Finally finished hanging the side fascia form MPD, chin spoiler from 3GS, and the rear wing from White Wolf...

Well back to scrubbing the wheels and chassis......

see ya down the blvd...............kroozn

Attachments

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,205 Posts
Wanted to be there.....

so bad.

But after checking my schedule and with the wife, I was reminded that this weekend I will be hosting a SuperBowl party at our residence:banghead :party .

Not to mention I don't have the SSR ready to go either. Still dirty from when the wife drove it in the rain the week of thanksgiving.

May have to try for another one. I see Detroit is in March. MAYBE / MAYBE NOT.

·
Registered
893 Posts
To Go???????

kroozn said:
The World of Wheels is at the Minneapolis Convention Center this weekend Feb 3-5. I'll be showing two vehicles, a 1958 Packard Hawk and my SSR. If anyone is going let me know, I'll be there all 3 days...

Finally finished hanging the side fascia form MPD, chin spoiler from 3GS, and the rear wing from White Wolf...

Well back to scrubbing the wheels and chassis......

see ya down the blvd...............kroozn
Well are ya all loaded and ready to go..........Good Luck:seeya

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics......locked and loaded

Finally got it loaded this afternoon just as the sleet was moving in......but I was able to get one shot off for ya'll to see...... big change from last April when I brought it home. I'm excited to show again at World of Wheels, last time was 1991 with a 1926 Model T coupe that my dad and I restored.

see ya down the blvd.............kroozn

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts