Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got any old Running Board Rubber Mats laying' around your Garage ??? My Slingshot Yellow Running Boards have Black Stripes painted on them. Any condition is fine as long as I can get them to lay flat. I think I can recondition them with a few coats of Back to Black, some Semi Gloss Black paint and a good coat of Gorilla Glue ... anyway I would like to try. No harm, no foul. Thanks a 1,000,000, ADVICE APPRECIATED !!! tennesseecozydog Bob Alexander Murfreesboro, Tennessee 615 605 4763. 馃嚭馃嚭馃嚥:)馃嚭馃嚥:)馃嚭馃嚥

Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
Anybody got any old Running Board Rubber Mats laying' around your Garage ??? My Slingshot Yellow Running Boards have Black Stripes painted on them. Any condition is fine as long as I can get them to lay flat. I think I can recondition them with a few coats of Back to Black, some Semi Gloss Black paint and a good coat of Gorilla Glue ... anyway I would like to try. No harm, no foul. Thanks a 1,000,000, ADVICE APPRECIATED !!! tennesseecozydog Bob Alexander Murfreesboro, Tennessee 615 605 4763. 馃嚭馃嚭馃嚥:)馃嚭馃嚥:)馃嚭馃嚥
Why? Your truck is far from original. Just take the boards to your local Line-X or Rhino Lining dealer and have them sprayed. Done once and done forever.
Like this

Registered
Took mine to Maggie Valley last year, let them go cheap to help someone out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts