Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Supercharged "Flaming Yellow Tweety"
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a custom set of wheels and want to see what youse guys have got out there. Especially looking at old skool Cragar SS rims if anyone has tried that combo.
I had a set of Americans on my S10 Extreme but I can't remember the style model. Here is a pic if anyone has a set of these on theirs let's see a pic.

Thanks in advance,

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,115 Posts
Can't beat Stock Factory Chrome with the barrels painted. After market wheels are very expensive due to 6 lugs and off sets etc. they just about have to be custom made. Thousands of dollars. Good luck.
SSR First pictures of Windsheild Banner 012.jpg

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
They're out there. But the issue is wheel size, off set and bolt pattern. Not too many choices when all of those things are right. If you fudge on those and are willing to go different specs, you can find some. Some here have had custom wheels made. Some have redone the hubs to allow 5 bolt wheels. It can get pretty pricey.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't beat Stock Factory Chrome with the barrels painted. After market wheels are very expensive due to 6 lugs and off sets etc. they just about have to be custom made. Thousands of dollars. Good luck. View attachment 575058
That looks mighty dang kewl Aug Dog! I was a thinnin' of doing the same thing!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're out there. But the issue is wheel size, off set and bolt pattern. Not too many choices when all of those things are right. If you fudge on those and are willing to go different specs, you can find some. Some here have had custom wheels made. Some have redone the hubs to allow 5 bolt wheels. It can get pretty pricey.
Great, thanks for the info, that explains why nuttin' comes up on my searches. Might have to go with the 5 lug hub route.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
We purchased these through Discount Tire. KMC XD838 Mammoth Gloss Black Milled 20x9. We put 20 in all around. PM me if you need anything else.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We purchased these through Discount Tire. KMC XD838 Mammoth Gloss Black Milled 20x9. We put 20 in all around. PM me if you need anything else.
Interesting look. Thanks! I will look at the discount tire site. They do have nice wheels on their site.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts